Every once in awhile, mother nature creates one-of-a-kind gemstones. This genuine amethyst naturally has a two color look of purple transitioning to clear. This is a natural phenomenon and is an amazing gemstone to see. This ring is a part of the Ambrosia Signature collection and will not be duplicated.
- Material: 14-karat White Gold
- Genuine 1.46ct Bicolor Amethyst
- Gem Measurement: 9x6x4.2mm
- Accents: Genuine Amethyst (AA grade)
- Accents .08cttw 1.5mm Diamonds (GH/SI1)
We want your jewelry to fit you beautifully so we offer a wide range of sizes in necklaces, rings and bracelets. Average sizes are listed below.
- Necklaces: 18 inches fits most
- Bracelets: 7.5 inches single / 15 inches double wrap fits most
- Rings: 7 average size (we recommend being sized prior to ordering)
Materials used by Ambrosia are the finest quality available and we hand select each stone to create the perfect collection for you. With proper care your jewelry can maintain its sparkle and shine.
- Only use Ambrosia jewelry cleaner as others are too harsh and can remove material finishes and damage gemstones.
- Remove jewelry prior to showering, cleaning or laborious activities.
- Store and travel with our jewelry pouches provided or our traveling jewelry cases to help prevent scratches and damage.
- We offer free cleaning and inspection services on all of our designs at our Studio location.
Each item is made to order just for you. In stock items usually ship from our Design Studio within 2-3 business days. You will receive an email when your order has shipped and on its way to you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY: You are welcome to return or exchange any unworn items in store or by mail. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you. Some items are not returnable. LEARN MORE>>
GUARANTEE POLICY: We pride ourselves of our craftsmanship as each piece is made by hand. Please note we use genuine materials and gemstones as each will have their own natural characteristics- these are not defects. We guarantee our fashion jewelry items of craftsmanship defects for 60 days from the delivery date.