Jodene had several special pieces of jewelry that she wanted to incorporated into a ring she would treasure to wear. The yellow gold ring was her grandmother's family birthstone ring (right), the white gold ring was her father's original wedding ring, the small Black Hills gold ring was a matching mother's/daughter's ring, and the Black Hills cross Jodene was given from her grandparents years ago.
The men's wedding band was cut perfectly to fit inside of Jodene's grandmother's ring after the gemstones were removed. The blue sapphire was reset into the new ring and the missing pink tourmaline was replaced. The leaves from the cross pendant were removed and soldered along the sides of this masterpiece.
- .25-carat Brilliant-cut Moissanite
- Genuine Blue Sapphire and Pink Tourmaline gemstones
- Material: 10-karat yellow gold and white gold setting
- 10-karat Rose and Green Gold Leaves
- Measurements: 6.65mm wide